Situations like the following leave you with no choice but to go through batch find and replace to troubleshoot.
- Strange characters in blog entries after upgrading. After performing a wordpress upgrade, some characters will appear as “â’Ã ??”, “â”, “??”
- Rename keyword1 to keyword2. You want to change your name? keyword1 in your entire database to keyword2, but opening a 100Mb database file with your text editor is not the smartest idea. After all, you’ll need to download a file as large as 100Mb before you can start making changes, upload it before you can preview it.
- You have discovered a typo. You’ve been using this phrase for a while and just realized it’s misspelled and want to search and replace all blog content that contains this typo.
Here are some methods I’ve come across to allow one to bulk find and replace in WordPress blog entries. And as always, please do a full database backup to avoid data loss.
1. Search and Replace with WordPress Plugin
This plugin gives you an interface in WP-Admin to search and replace text on all blog posts. All you need to do is download, install the plugin and you are ready to go.
Download Search and replace.
2. MySQL Search and Replace through PhpMyAdmin
This requires you to have access to your PhpMyAdmin. If you’re using this method, I’m assuming you’re pretty familiar with how PhpMyAdmin works; if you don’t use this method. Backup your database before proceeding.
- Open your database in PhpMyAdmin.
- Most of the time, you’ll want to change the content so we’ll use “wp_post“table and”content“example school here. Click SQL tab.
- This is the quote you should paste into the textarea.
CẬP NHẬT wp_posts SET post_content = REPLACE (post_content, 'Mục để thay thế tại đây', 'Văn bản thay thế tại đây');
Make sure all the text is in between quote “. Double check before you press GO knot.
So when you press GO button, it will go through content field below wp_post table, search all/any’Item to replace here‘and replace them with’Alt text here‘.
Last, Ched All sent you details about the topic “How to do Bulk Search and Replace in WordPress/WordPress
❤️️”.Hope with useful information that the article “How to do Bulk Search and Replace in WordPress/WordPress
” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to do Bulk Search and Replace in WordPress/WordPress
[ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to do Bulk Search and Replace in WordPress/WordPress
” posted by on 2023-01-17 15:02:18. Thank you for reading the article at Chedall.com